Sunday, November 13, 2011

Here We Go Again...

So the first quarter of junior year has officially come to an end. I can honestly say that most of it was consumed by soccer, but nevertheless I think I accomplished some really amazing things. However, I did not meet my goal of getting an A in pre-calculus this quarter. Instead I wound up with a C. Now I know that last year I set the same goal for my self in algebra 2, and I realize that even though I understand concepts that I'm learning (I truly understand most of what we discuss in the class) I am not applying myself enough. I hardly study, and that is something I need to work on. I was actually really disappointed in myself, but then I thought of the famous John Nash and what he went through. A "C" on my report card, compared to schizophrenia. I thought I had better be grateful of everything I have, and the opportunities I have to pursue a higher grade. In summary, I think I'm ready to take all the challenges life may swing my way, I'm actually looking forward to them, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment