Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No Summer Slump

This summer has been just fine so far. I have to admit I was a bit worried the last day of school. I kept hoping I wouldn't waste summer as I have done in the past. After six years I finally received a Xbox 360. I was so happy when I opened it & now it is more of a nice thing to have rather then something I deserve. Freshmen & Sophomore year were okay for me. I think that I was a bit more rebellious both years, and I constantly talked about how I just wanted to get into college. My parents moving my education to Science Leadership Academy of Phila. was the best thing that ever happened to me. Not only did this move put me in an environment where I have multiple resources, but it also prepared me for what I want to pursue. I have to thank my Algebra 2 teacher Mr. Reddy. He is a great teacher in mathematics. He makes concepts so clear to grasp and understand. I started to learn the Greek alphabet today & its relationships with Science and Mathematics. I memorized a couple of trigonometric functions, and I think I'm going to start to learn Arabic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment