Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Score(s)

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged, but I've been busy. With the help of requizzing. I was able to receive a
3/5-Law of Exponents
5/5-Long Division of Polynomials
5/5 Synthetic Division
Now I have 13/15 on the quiz giving me an 86.7. I wish that was my final average for Algebra. With high hopes setting out for Cornell or Princeton for my BA in physics, my transcript says " Winston can certainly come up with theories, and research (A's in both Bio-Chemistry and Adv. Engineering for my sophomore year) but can't find an equation worth didly. I recently took a quiz on Conic Sections of Circles and Ellipses. I tanked. Choked. Missed the game winning freethrow. This is the LAST week to requiz before Summer break. May Einstein be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment