Sunday, June 5, 2011

Discouragment.

We had projects to present in engineering this week. With the help of the student assistant, I was able to plug in some pretty important information on how much Joules per Day one orbital system could receive from the sun. When I showed the assistant my Presentation, he put it to me nicely that my purpose and goal didn't make since, but the work was good. He also added that maybe because he had more educational experience he was able to understand more things then I was. He is right. I'm an aspiring scientist, trying to start fresh rather than late. I was a little bothered after this, but quickly turned this around into a positive. I need to continue to keep my standards high. If not, I will loose aspiration for science. Life is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment