Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello. . . anyone there?

I have spent a nice amount of time away from this electronic journal and I realize that it is almost imperative of me to keep writing. Life has been moving about as always and as of I now I am almost stationary on my path while it keeps moving from under me. I know I will catch up in due time. There is so much that I want to talk about. . . I've been wondering why don't more people in the United States travel by train? It makes so much sense. Anyways, I would like all to know that I will be attempting to post a relatively longer passage of words centered around a topic of general scientific interest. Commentary and feedback will be appreciated. A funny thing to let everyone know is I am doing quite well in my pre-calculus class. . . The wonders and simplicity of trigonometry is absolutely beautiful. Until then,

-
Winston Wellington Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment